Winter Whites

Do you love winter?
Do you love snow?

I'm not sure if any of us love the cold, but for sure I love to 
watch the snow fall, the flakes as they flutter down to the ground.

I love the look!

The ground is covered in white, all the dead grass is covered,
the dirt is covered, the garden area is covered,
and there is just white.  
This year we have grandkids close, so the snow is disturbed as the
run through the snow to build a fort or a snowman.
The quiet years in our yard, the snow fell, covered everything and 
then it just stayed that way, no footsteps anywhere.

We also have 3 rabbits living in our yard, why ours I don't know, but
as I was shoveling the front walk, there the bunny footsteps were.
Kind of fun, you know!



I went out yesterday and took pictures of our yard.
The thing I love the most this year is how the snow has settled on the
big limbs of the trees and sits on the pine branches in big clumps.
This makes me so happy as I stand at the window, sip my hot
cocoa, and soak in the beauty of the outside.


I so love these pictures!


Enjoy my back yard here. 




Front yard and our fabulously big driveway!


In front of my house.


The mini mail box.


Snowshoes at our front door.  It isn't that bad yet that we have to use these.


Isn't this clumping so pretty!


The gazebo in the winter snow.


Enjoy our winter from the confines of your device!
Ha,ha.  I still love it all.

Happy January.
Happy New Year!

Robin




No comments

Post a Comment