Spring Cabbage Tablescape

The Cabbage Setting

It feels like spring!

Don't you want to get out and be in the warm sun?
I'm so ready for it.  Winter has been long and very cold
here in Utah.  It makes me happy when the snow melts away and
the sun becomes the norm.  Well, we have sun in the winter
but the temperature is still quite cold.

The Uintah mountain area where we live was down to an average
of 11 to 12 degrees every day for a while.
Yes!  I'm ready for this beautiful warmth in the air.

I am sharing my cabbage dishes today.


These cabbage bowls are some of my favorite dishes in my 
collection.  They just make me think of Easter,
and how hungry all those bunnies are without
these to eat on.  I love the bright table cloth,
in such bright spring colors.


I used the white on white dinner plate as a base for the table setting.
Then a green salad plate,
and then my favorite cabbage bowls.
One has broken, so I am down to only 3,
I would love to have another one to make my set of 4 again.
I will keep looking.


The cabbage soup tureen I found in a
fabulous store in Portugal.  I could have bought
the whole store, but alas, I came home with
this soup tureen.  Again, I so love this look,
and it has been used often.
I again used goblets, but these I purchased a few
years ago at World Market.  I love the
bubbles in the yellow glass.
 I do love this color of yellow.

Daffodils add just a touch of yellow to the
table, and are soooo spring.


I just want to sit out here and enjoy the morning.
Who said we had to go to work, or do anything important
for that matter.
It just feels so good to eat at such a 
beautiful table.

Enjoy spring!  I am loving it.

Ciao,

Robin

No comments

Post a Comment