Spring Table Setting for Two

Who is ready for Spring?

Yes! At our house we are too!

This is in March, the earliest we will see green grass in Utah.
The grass is trying to come, but still it is cold here.


I love to set this sweet sun room with table settings for Dana and I 
to come and eat our meals while enjoying the outside in a 
warm room.  This week is no exception.


I really love this setting.
It just brings life to our meals and yet it isn't cold.
We can be one with the outside, and enjoy such beauty 
while we visit and eat.

I'm not much of a person who likes to eat out.
Eating in like this is much more comfortable and the beauty
is beyond what I can find in my little town.
Not much for fancy restaurants here.

So bringing nice dishes and good food to the sun room is
just one of my favorite things to do.


Some how the bright colors is what is needed in this cool March weather.


The dishes are from Manual Woodworkers and Weavers, Inc.
They are the Nesting collection.
The salad plates and the mini square plates.


The pink dishes underneath are Pfaltzgraf,  and the white dinner
plates below are ones I found at a thrift shop.  I loved the 
the embossed edges and that they were white.
The glasses come from Mexico, we bought them in Cabo San Lucas,
but I have since found them on the shelves of World Market.
At least ones that are similar.


Each dish in the collection is different.  The Robin, the eggs, and the nest.
Love the edge of the plates, they look like branches.


The silverware is Michelangelo,  and the napkins are from World Market.

Oh, we are ready for Spring for sure!
It is snowing again today.  
It will happen, warm days and warm nights.
They will be around soon.
Are you ready for spring?

We sure are!

Ciao,

Robin

No comments

Post a Comment