Library Showing

This spring before covid took over our lives,
 I was able to show my watercolor painting at 
the library. Have I told you that I watercolor. Well, lets just
say that I am learning how to watercolor.

It is a process, and for sure, it is new thing to learn.
How to watercolor. Most things are pretty easy, but I
have taken the time to learn botanicals, and it really takes 
a lot of time to watercolor a beautiful flower.


I do love every moment of painting, but
for sure it can become intense when the paint
doesn't quite do what you want and then
ruins the paper. 

 
I sometimes have to start all over again, which
does not make me very happy. I am learning to be
more careful, and to cover the spots that are not
going to have color on it.


I love to combine flowers and make bouquets, they are
my favorite, but painting each flower separately
teaches me how to paint the flowers.
Then I can paint them again in a bouquet.


Pumpkins are another challenge as well as fruits and veggies.


I started painting a new series of watercolors of Mary and Jesus
in the different stages of life, where Mary did and may have 
crossed time with the Savior.


Don't you just love these fruits and veggies?


The poinsettia is one of my favorites, and last year the amaryllis was
quite a challenge, but again, it just takes time and patience
to complete the paintings and they become a part of my everyday
love and existence. 


The rose from behind, I have now done some that are from
the front. When they are done I will share them too.


Spring brings beautiful first blossoms and that is where the daffodils come from.

Enjoy!


Robin

No comments

Post a Comment