Recycled Organizer for the Office

Another up-cycle in the office was my organizer.
Yes, it is very used.  It also went into the bin box for the
thrift store, but as I kept looking at it I thought, I
might be able to make this look very elegant for the office.

First thing I did was repaint the walls from Martha green 
to Sherwin Williams Aesthetic White.

My goal is to make the office have a Kate Spade look with
Black, White, Gold, and Red as the color scheme.

I took my old office organizers and painted them.





I have used this organizer on my desk for years, 
and it looks like it,
certainly needs cleaning before I do anything.

The next step is to paint,
I painted this item all white.

I have 2 other paper organizers that I painted black,
and then on the sides of one painted black and white stripe.
I used Kate Spade box organizers as my inspiration.

In order to achieve the floral look that I wanted I used the Robin's Nest
Classic Roses Cardstock.

Classic Roses Cardstock

I used Zig pens to color the roses in to give them the look I wanted
that was similar to the Kate Spade look.


On the far right, the rose is colored in the medium pink,
then the next rose to the left I colored the other parts the light pink,
Then the next rose to the left I added red,
then the last rose, I colored the stem black.

This is how it turned out.



Then I glued these colored sheets to the box.


Here you can see the paper holder black and white,
then on top is the organizer painted white with the Classic Roses 
Cardstock  glued to the outside, with the roses colored.



I added black dots to a box I did some time ago
and posted on Chattering Robin's Blog.






And there you have it!

My Office isn't completely finished,
but I am getting closer to having it done.

Tell me what you think of this organizer,
and coloring the Classic Roses Cardstock.

Ciao,

Robin

You can find this paper
Classic Roses
on our website.

www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.com


No comments

Post a Comment