Our Refined Farmhouse

Our Yard in the spring 2020.


Our Refined Farmhouse is so beautiful.
This is our yard this spring in 2020.
I love to spend lots of time in the yard.
This is where I have been over the last few months,
right here working in our yard.
Yes! It takes lots of time.
My time, Dana's time.

I commented to him that we need to enjoy our 
yard more instead of working in it all
the time. Well, maybe we will. 
I need to weed. 
Really, I need to weed these flowerbeds again.
And again and again.
It is here that I do so much of my work
and enjoy so much of my time.

The spring brings the iris, peony, and blue flowers.
My favorite comes in the front yard
lily of the valley.
We have lots of little vases of dried lily of the valley
in the house all year long.  It comes, I pick,
I keep it, and I love it all year long.

Well, I do really love the peonies too, 
and especially the pink poppies.
Well, I guess there are so many flowers that are
my favorites.
Just like my grand kids.
they are all my favorites.





Columbine!



I do love it when the chives bloom!
Lambs ear, herbs, and bachelor buttons.
How could you go wrong!


The Aviary and the pond.
We will share those later, how they came to be.
I love the pond!
How lucky am I to have all of this in my yard!

Enjoy!

Robin

No comments

Post a Comment