Homemade 3 Tray Silver Stand

 Hello friends,

I decided to make my own three tier stand with my silver platters I have.

These platters are so fun, and I have acquired quite a few, 
Only noticed it lately as I have been cleaning and organizing my house.

I love The Home Edit girls and their ideas of how to organize. My silver was one that I needed to get all together in one place. Well, when I did there was way more than I thought I had, all pieces, from platters to, tea pots to, bowls, and goblets. Seriously, much more than that, but it has been fun searching everyplace we go for new items.  

As this tiered stand was created, I selected 3 different sized platters.

Large, medium, and small.


I used silver goblets in the middle of each tray.
All this is glued with E6000 glue.


On the bottom I selected a bowl with a footed bottom, but I glued the bowl upside 
down so that the stand would be a little bit more sturdy.


Here is a better picture of the stand at eye level.
I saw a bunch of these at Home Goods, but they were made from
galvanized material.
That's when I thought, I have lots of trays, lets try to make one!



The goblets are matching, so exactly the same distance on both shelves of the stand.


I tried smaller goblets and larger goblets, but these were the exact size needed 
so that it didn't feel unproportioned.


The trays are set up for Valentines because it is just around the corner.
I can't wait to decorate in other seasons.
This will be fun. My only cost was the E6000.
The rest was already here from my antiquing.









Not too bad for a thought.
Have a great day!

Robin

No comments

Post a Comment