Pink Rose Table setting

The Pink Rose Setting


I have been hunting for these dishes for years,
and each time I find another piece,
I purchase it.

It has been many years since I have seen
any of these at all.
I am in love with the combination of the pink rose
and the teal wide border with a touch of gold
around the edge.


This is a magnificent antique set.
At one time, I had a bowl with a pink wide edge too.
I had it mounted on the wall, and one day, one of 
the kids hit the wall quite hard, 
and down went my bowl.
Alas it is gone, but I still see it in my memories.
I have 2 of the teal bowls, 2 tea cups, but only one 
saucer, and 8 dinner plates, 8 desert plates.


I also have this cute sugar bowl with its lid.


All together, it makes a beautiful place setting.
Especially for a lunch with my friends, or
dinner with Dana.  
I also have 2 serving platters that match the set.

This is one of my treasures!

No comments

Post a Comment